Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Jon here again today.

Kyle has been wonderful to have around! He's been friendly, respectful, fun, exactly the kid we knew he could be. He came home from work last night, and actually sat down and talked to us. He told us about his day, and mentioned he was VERY tired in the morning, but then remembered he had started back on his meds. He wasn't complaining, just stating how it was.

I talked to him about the future, and he listened. I told him I would like him to think about starting a business, and we talked about ideas. I told him my job probably wouldn't exist in 5 years, as they're shipping much of my company's IS and programming to our offices in India and the Phillipines. I would like to start a business with him, and once things get going, turn it over and work for him. He seemed impressed I would have this kind of trust in him, and I absolutely do. If I can get him interested in something like this, he will be the best, guaranteed. The business could do nothing but succeed if he sets his sights on success for it.

That's it for today, keep Kyle in your prayers that he has the strength to stay on the right path and make the right decisions.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home