Thursday, August 14, 2003

Kyle's dad here. Checking in to say there's nothing to report. Things have been fairly quiet the last few days. Probably because Kyle has been staying out of my way. He could be getting in lots of trouble, but as long as he doesn't create a disturbance around home, I won't know it. He's 19 years old, I can't do much other than attempt to enforce rules here at home.

He still hasn't unpacked his room. It's like he's unable to begin. It would probably be a good idea for us to move everything OUT, and let him move it in and organize it a box at a time. Maybe that would allow him to complete the job.

He has his last (I hope) trial date on Tuesday. He's thinking he can go directly from court to the army recruiter's office and sign up. A few problems with this: First, he may get probation. Second, they may not take him with his condition. And lastly, I don't think he could pass a drug test. I hope it's not too much of a letdown for him if a roadblock gets thrown up in front of him.

We'll post more as we have things to report, and definitely after his trial.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home