Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Even though our oldest son Brett had told me not to worry, I did. I called my husband at work. About an hour later I got a call from a local grocery store. It was the sherriff's office calling from the store to see if Kyle had left with anyone. He told me Kyle had broken someone's arm while trying to escape after being caught shoplifting. He didn't give me any information on Kyle and immediately hung up. I didn't know where Kyle was or where he was going. I called my husband who was still working. Kyle called from jail and this time I knew to let him talk because it would be a while before I would be able to see him. He said to tell his dad that he was so sorry. I told him that we couldn't bring him home this time because of the huge bond due to the violence. He said that he didn't want to come home anyway because he was so messed up. After two days of phone calls I found out that he was being held downtown and his court date for his preliminary trial was Monday. I cancelled his graduation party. I didn't know when he would be coming home again.

More history tomorrow. . .

***********************************************************************
Kyle is now looking for employment. He is very discouraged and hasn't put much effort into the search. He disappeared again this afternoon but doesn't have any money, so hopefully he will return soon. It is hard for me to judge if the Zyprexa is working. He hasn't had any severe rages lately but his cycles are very long. I read that long cycles are a positive sign. I hope so.

**********************************************************************

Another book I would recommend is by author Danielle Steel and is called His Bright Light: The Story of Nick Traina. New York : Dell Publishing, 1998

She writes a lot about baby bipolar and gives a lot of insight. Even though her solutions are very expensive, it is an excellent read.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home